Terms and conditions
Access to and use of this website is provided by Menuhin IP Management GmbH ("Menuhin") subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in the Menuhin website and its contents belong to or have been licensed to Menuhin or are otherwise used by Menuhin as permitted by applicable law.
- In accessing the Menuhin website you agree to access the contents solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, download, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, show in public, adapt or change in any way any part of the Menuhin website for any other purpose without the prior written permission of Menuhin or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or other applicable law.
- Links to the Menuhin site are welcome, provided they link to the Menuhin website's home page. Menuhin disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to the Menuhin's website.
- Menuhin provides the material published on its website on the basis that it makes no express or implied warranties in respect of the material. Menuhin and the original providers of the material exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any damages or losses and for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, anticipated savings, revenues or profits or goodwill or reputation or special damages or loss arising from the publication of the material on the Menuhin website.
- Menuhin is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving our site via a link in it or otherwise, and Menuhin excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in respect of such material.
- Menuhin endeavours to ensure that all information and material on the website is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does Menuhin warrant that use of this site will be uninterrupted.
- This site may be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party. Menuhin has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the site. Menuhin is not responsible for, neither does Menuhin accept any liability for, any material posted on the site other than by Menuhin. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on the Menuhin site are those of the third party concerned. Menuhin neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any such third-party material.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this site must be terminated immediately.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this website must be terminated immediately.